School Advisory Council cites potential for lawsuit
Teachers and parents at Boca Raton High School may not vote until early next year on conversion to a charter school — a controversial bid to gain financial and academic independence from the Palm Beach County School District.
View full post on South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com – Boca Raton
- Union, teachers, parents at odds over proposed charter school vote for Boca High
- Boca Raton woman accused of getting high while child was in backseat ordered to get treatment
- Boca Raton woman accused of getting high with child in backseat ordered to get treatment
- Boca woman accused of getting high with child in back seat ordered to get treatment
- Lawsuit accuses attorney of arranging low-ball deal for Boca Raton mausoleum